Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bladder Fallen Picture Slightly Fallen Bladder, Any Experience?

Slightly fallen bladder, any experience? - bladder fallen picture

How embarasing. I want information, but ask them and sucks. I am under 30 years without children, and have problems with "leakage" had when I dance, I (am a dance team), coughing, sneezing or lifting in the gym (I places too). Intolerable stress that I am more than a year are diagnosed and said he had slightly decreased bladder. I have tried keigals (sp?), But does little (OK, to be honest, I forgot to make very often). I tried to ignore it for a while, but it's really aggrevating. Someone who had never set these children? How? and has proven to be effective? I was told to wait until you have children, to (any kind of operation, why?), But I'm not even married and have souls I have with this business for many years: (Any advice / info is welcome. Thanks .

2 comments:

Laura ♥ said...

After two children, I experienced back stress incontinence of the bladder. I am a runner and only had problems when running, but it is very embarrassing for me.

If life is in danger, I suggest you do the surgery (laparoscopy may u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; sp?>) So no scars. He solved the problem for me.

Ask the ones you have before, only after the children, waiting to see what complications if I have the surgery twice.

Good luck.

dtoys5 said...

My mother had undergone the same thing and an operation to repair it. Dr. Mom said she was in labor, my sister.

Post a Comment