Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bunionette Surgery What Is A Good Way To Remove A Tailor's Bunion (bunionette), WITHOUT Surgery?

What is a good way to remove a tailor's bunion (bunionette), WITHOUT surgery? - bunionette surgery

I Schneider Onion (bunionette) on each side of my foot. Only under each of my little finger. They resemble calluses and are not very attractive. I suspect you have a pair of shoes that squoze my feet. I doubt he will re able to open shoes. What is the best way to remove them. The surgery is not an option. All answers are welcome ... Thanks

2 comments:

what'sup... said...

You wonder about the best way to remove the onion bag. Surgery is the only way to eliminate a bunionette. When the onions are very painful, then the best alternative is surgery.
Meanwhile, using a shoe with a big toe for comfort.
You mention that an operation is not possible. If the problem is financial, a trust podiatric surgeon will work with you.

Kbear said...

There is nothing, what do we mean by the operation, except to recognize that no one's feet Drop Dead Gorgeous, and most people do not even know it. Use what feels good and does not care about the look so much!

Post a Comment