Friday, December 25, 2009

Change Name To Maiden Name How Do I Change My Name Back To My Maiden Name?

How do I change my name back to my maiden name? - change name to maiden name

My husband took me back after 6 months of their marriage, and instant messaging, of course, very excited and would like my maiden name. In North Carolina, for a year before the divorce will have officially separated. How do I change my name? I want to change now. I do not want your name for next year. I will only move forward and begin healing. Who knows how I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment