Monday, December 14, 2009

Sample Project Report For New Business Want MBA Project Report On Revival Of The Firm(my Own Firm) Not Able 2concentrate On It Du 2 Personal Problems

Want MBA project report on revival of the firm(my own firm) not able 2concentrate on it du 2 personal problems - sample project report for new business

My project is so in my own company on the machinery, spare parts and accessories, agriculture, such as PVC, GI, quality pipes and fittings, brass, cable included, the crane, water pumps and oil pumps promoter, fan belts, pulleys, hoses, pressure lines , wood strip cutting etc.i Rolles want a report on the top MBA preparation for the reactivation of the society in my own business firm.please help me to prepare because I did not focus on, because some personal problems.if can you give me some examples of reports

No comments:

Post a Comment